Archive for September, 2012
- Attorney General Biden Calls on Delawareans to Join the Fight Against Prescription Drug Abuseelaware Attorney General Beau Biden urged Delawareans to take advantage of statewide Prescription Drug Take Back locations on Saturday, September 29 to safely get rid of their surplus prescription medication. Three locations will be operated by the Attorney General’s Office.
September 28, 2012
- FREE Website Links Renters and Landlords in DelawareGovernor Markell and the Delaware State Housing Authority announced the launch of a free housing locator website providing information about rental housing across the First State.September 28, 2012
- Governor Proclaims October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month in DelawareGovernor Jack Markell proclaimed October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Delaware.
September 28, 2012
- Governor’s Weekly Message: Moving our economy forward In his weekly message, taped at the Kent County Economic Summit, the Governor talks about growing Delaware’s economy and Delaware’s small businesses. September 28, 2012
- Governor’s Weekly Message Transcript: Moving Our Economy ForwardThis week and every week we focus on our economy and our future. September 28, 2012
- FREE Website Links Renters and Landlords in DelawareGovernor Jack Markell, Delaware State Housing Authority, and their partners are pleased to announce the launch of a free housing locator website providing information about rental housing across the First State. September 28, 2012
- Biden Announces Statewide Consumer Shredding EventsAs part of its ongoing efforts to prevent identity theft, the Attorney General’s Office is sponsoring three free community shred events this fall at locations statewide. Each event will feature on-site document shredding, and staff from the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division will be on-hand to provide information and answer questions about identity theft and consumer fraud. Consumers may bring up to three file-sized boxes of documents; emptied boxes will be immediately returned.September 27, 2012
- DUI Checkpoints Set for NASCAR WeekendNineteen (19) people were arrested for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of alcohol and/or drugs Friday night (Sept. 21st) during the 13th week of the 2012 Checkpoint Strikeforce DUI prevention campaign. September 26, 2012
- Delawareans Who Lost Homes to Foreclosure to Receive Important NoticeState Attorney General Beau Biden announced today that forms are being mailed to more than 2,300 Delawareans who may be eligible for monetary payments as part of the national mortgage foreclosure settlement.September 26, 2012
- Delaware Celebrates Food Safety Education Week September 24-29. When Cooking: Be Safe, Don’t Cross-contaminate.During Food Safety Education Week in Delaware the goal is to recognize responsible food handling and safety techniques.September 26, 2012