DOVER – In accordance with Delaware Gov. John Carney’s declaration of a State of Emergency, the five museums administered by the Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs will be closed beginning on March 24, 2020 and their programs postponed until further notice. The State of Emergency was declared in order to safeguard public health and help control the spread of the coronavirus.
Following are links to information about the division’s five museums. Staff members will be available to answer questions via telephone during the State of Emergency.
- The Old State House, Dover
- John Dickinson Plantation, Dover
- Johnson Victrola Museum, Dover
- New Castle Court House Museum
- Zwaanendael Museum, Lewes