Read the latest news on coronavirus in Delaware. More Info

Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

Delaware News



 Pages Tagged With: "seat belt enforcement"

2014 Click It Or Ticket Enforcement Results

From May 12th to 26th, officers from 36 State, County, and municipal law enforcement agencies issued a total of 1,035 citations to unbuckled motorists during the annual Click It or Ticket campaign. The enforcement portion of the campaign involved traffic safety checkpoints and saturation patrols both day and night.




Click It Or Ticket

The Click It or Ticket campaign will be in full effect with statewide overtime seat belt enforcement starting Monday, May 12th through 26th. Enforcement includes seat belt checkpoints in Dover and Wilmington and 446 saturation patrols to be conducted day & night by 35 state, local, and municipal police agencies statewide. Much of the enforcement will occur in the afternoons and evenings when the majority of unrestrained injuries and fatal crashes occur.




92% of Delawareans Do This All The Time

Do you buckle up every time you get in a vehicle? 92% of Delawareans do, every trip every time. The Delaware Office of Highway Safety (OHS) and law enforcement officials are reminding the other 8% to buckle up.




Buckle Up. No Excuses.

Did you know that not everyone buckles up when they get into a vehicle? Of the twenty-nine (29) vehicle occupants killed this year in Delaware, 53% were not wearing a seat belt. That is one of many reasons the Office of Highway Safety along with officers from participating State, County and municipal law enforcement agencies are continuing to enforce Delaware’s seat belt law. Dedicated overtime patrols start July 21st and run through August 8th.




2013 Click It Or Ticket Enforcement Results

Over the past two weeks, officers from approximately 30 State, County, and municipal law enforcement agencies issued a total of 1,010 citations to unbuckled motorists during the 12th annual Click It or Ticket campaign. The enforcement portion of the campaign ran from May 13th through 27th and involved traffic safety checkpoints and saturation patrols both day and night along with Border to Border enforcement collaboration of police agencies.







 Pages Tagged With: "seat belt enforcement"

2014 Click It Or Ticket Enforcement Results

From May 12th to 26th, officers from 36 State, County, and municipal law enforcement agencies issued a total of 1,035 citations to unbuckled motorists during the annual Click It or Ticket campaign. The enforcement portion of the campaign involved traffic safety checkpoints and saturation patrols both day and night.




Click It Or Ticket

The Click It or Ticket campaign will be in full effect with statewide overtime seat belt enforcement starting Monday, May 12th through 26th. Enforcement includes seat belt checkpoints in Dover and Wilmington and 446 saturation patrols to be conducted day & night by 35 state, local, and municipal police agencies statewide. Much of the enforcement will occur in the afternoons and evenings when the majority of unrestrained injuries and fatal crashes occur.




92% of Delawareans Do This All The Time

Do you buckle up every time you get in a vehicle? 92% of Delawareans do, every trip every time. The Delaware Office of Highway Safety (OHS) and law enforcement officials are reminding the other 8% to buckle up.




Buckle Up. No Excuses.

Did you know that not everyone buckles up when they get into a vehicle? Of the twenty-nine (29) vehicle occupants killed this year in Delaware, 53% were not wearing a seat belt. That is one of many reasons the Office of Highway Safety along with officers from participating State, County and municipal law enforcement agencies are continuing to enforce Delaware’s seat belt law. Dedicated overtime patrols start July 21st and run through August 8th.




2013 Click It Or Ticket Enforcement Results

Over the past two weeks, officers from approximately 30 State, County, and municipal law enforcement agencies issued a total of 1,010 citations to unbuckled motorists during the 12th annual Click It or Ticket campaign. The enforcement portion of the campaign ran from May 13th through 27th and involved traffic safety checkpoints and saturation patrols both day and night along with Border to Border enforcement collaboration of police agencies.