Dover – DNREC’s Division of Parks & Recreation is initiating the Corporate Pass Program to offer participating businesses discounted annual passes for employees and other benefits. The Corporate Pass Program gives employers a way to promote health and wellness in the workplace, while providing employees with a benefit they can feel good about.
“We are very excited to partner with businesses and offer employers a new benefit for their employees,” said Delaware State Parks Enterprise Development Coordinator Caroline Foltz. “An annual park pass gives employees a way to spend time with their families, enjoy outdoor activities and programs, and support Delaware State Parks’ mission of environmental preservation in Delaware.”
The Corporate Pass Program includes:
• An annual pass in a personalized gift card for each employee;
• A presentation to employees to present the many programs and services offered in the state parks;
• Copies of seasonal publications of available programs, concerts, special events, and educational opportunities available in Delaware State Parks;
• 10 percent off RV, tent and cabin rentals in a Delaware State Parks campground;
• Five percent off water-front cottages at Indian River Marina.
Business benefits include:
• 20 percent off the price of any special event and meeting facility in Delaware State Parks;
• A free pavilion rental for the purchase of 50 to 250 passes;
• Two free pavilion rentals for the purchase of more than 250 passes;
• Free one-hour boat rental for each pass purchased;
• Free use of the picnic area for businesses that purchase passes for less than 50 people.
• The cost of a pass is $30.00 per employee, discounted from the regular $35 per person. Programs and activities can be designed to fit the needs of individual companies.
• Corporate Pass Benefits good for one year.
Awarded the National Gold Medal Award for the best managed state park system in the country for 2016 and 2017, Delaware State Parks has 16 beautiful parks featuring hundreds of miles of multi-use trails, guarded beaches, water craft rentals, a newly renovated water park, five campgrounds, nature centers, historical monuments and sites with incredible living history programs, summer concert series, theBrandywine Zoo, two golf courses and two equestrian centers.
Built by the Government Information Center