- 31 Days to a Healthier You: A Delaware Social Media Campaign;Small Steps Can Lead to Big Rewards for Your HealthThe Governor's Office, the Delaware Department of Health and Social Services and the YMCA of Delaware will kick off a social media campaign on Jan. 1 called “31 Days to a Healthier You.” December 28, 2012
- As Part of the Governor’s Week of Service, DHSS, VolunteerDelaware.org and Blood Bank to Collaborate on MLK Day Hero Blood DriveIn tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy of service, Governor Markell is helping to collaborate a statewide blood drive January 11-21.December 27, 2012
- Markells Urge Delawareans to Join Governor’s Week of Service Jan. 11-21Governor Markell's Week of Service is January 11-21, 2013.December 11, 2012
- Growing Need in the Community for Adopt-A-Family Donors; Can You Help Making the Holidays Special for Delaware’s Children and Seniors?Delaware's Adopt-A-Family Program will allow hundreds of children to have a happy holiday season.November 30, 2012
- Delaware Increases Early Childhood Providers Offering Quality-Rated Child Care ProgramsGovernor Markell and Lieutenant Governor Matt Denn recognized the achievements of early childhood providers enrolled in the Delaware Stars for Early Success program. November 28, 2012
- Adopt-A-Family Seeks Donors to Help Provide Gifts This Holiday Season for Delaware’s Children and Seniors in NeedThe Delaware Department of Health and Social Services is seeking individuals, businesses and organizations to help provide holiday gifts for thousands of the state’s children and seniors living in poverty or in low-income households.
November 7, 2012
- Free Test Kits Available for Private WellsThe number one public health priority after a flood is safe drinking water. Delaware Public Health (DPH) reminds Delawareans to make sure your water is safe before drinking and bathing. October 30, 2012
- DPH: Prevent Injuries and Illness During Sandy Clean UpDelaware Public Health (DPH) reminds people to be safe, and prevent injuries and illness during Sandy clean up.October 30, 2012
- Delaware Public Health: Safe Flood Clean Up GuidelinesThe Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH) offers important guidelines for during and after a flood.
October 30, 2012
- Delaware Public Health Call Center: Storm Recovery Support Line Opens Tuesday 12:00 p.m. (Noon)Residents with questions about flood recovery can contact the Delaware Division of Public Health’s (DPH) Hurricane Sandy call center at 866-408-1899 starting at noon on Tuesday (10/30/12).October 29, 2012