Posts tagged with “cell phone”
- Office of Highway Safety Announces Results from Latest Phone in One Hand. Ticket in the Other. Crackdown. Today, the Office of Highway Safety (OHS) announced the results of the second installment of the high visibility distracted driving enforcement campaign, Phone in One Hand. Ticket in the Other.April 29, 2013
- Delaware Law Enforcement Continues to Crackdown on Distracted Drivers with Phone in One Hand. Ticket in the Other. CampaignBeginning today, Delaware State Police along with 39 municipal law enforcement agencies will again be cracking down on distracted drivers statewide as part of the second wave of the Phone in One Hand. Ticket in the Other. enforcement campaign to save lives on Delaware roadways.April 9, 2013
- The Delaware Office of Highway Safety Announces Results of Phone in One Hand. Ticket in the Other. Distracted Driving Enforcement CampaignThe Office of Highway Safety announced today that between November 7th and 20th, 1,830 drivers were stopped and given distracted driving citations.December 4, 2012
- Delaware Is Cracking Down on Distracted Driving. Phone in One Hand. Ticket in the Other. Enforcement Campaign Begins November 7thThe Delaware Office of Highway Safety has teamed up with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and 42 law enforcement agencies across the State to eliminate handheld cell phone use and texting by motorists traveling on Delaware’s roadways. Beginning November 7 through November 20, Delaware law enforcement will be out in force to make sure drivers keep their eyes on the road and their hands on the wheel.
November 5, 2012
- U.S. Transportation Secretary LaHood Announces $900,000 for Delaware Anti-Distraction Pilot ProjectU.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced today that the Delaware Office of Highway Safety (OHS) will receive $900,000 in federal support to expand the Department’s “Phone in One Hand, Ticket in the Other.” pilot enforcement campaign to reduce distracted driving.June 7, 2012